Saturday, May 9, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week

We want to thank all those children and families who wrote cards and sent in tokens of appreciation.  We also want to thank TESPTO for the wonderful breakfast and for helping to purchase the most perfect gift, a pen, stylus and light that added to our amazing TEACHERS ROCK, rock concert.

For teacher appreciation the children and I planned a rock concert, complete with star sunglasses, lights for the light show, blow up guitars and saxophones and songs that got our teachers rockin;.  We even sang, Stand By Me, not knowing it would become a tribute to the late B.B. King.  We had so much fun and really enjoyed the finale, a slideshow created by Kristina Young, "A Day in the Life." I am hoping to find more pictures from staff; I was so nervous and excited I forgot to take my own!