Thursday, October 10, 2013

Back to Blogging!

I am back to blogging and could not be more excited! I do love to share pictures that show all of the learning and enjoyment here at Steward School.  I also like to ensure that families have as much information as possible at their fingertips.  This blog serves as my way of communicating information quickly, as well as sharing images of our students in their daily lives.  Please subscribe to this blog and tell your friends and family so you can receive notifications when something new has been posted.  I must thank you all for your support and patience as I adjust to life back at school after my maternity leave.  I am thrilled to be back with the children and the staff.  I am almost done learning the Kindergarten students' names, but again, please introduce yourself if you see me around.  It is so important for me to know all the families as well! 

For this week:
-Please ask your child about the Mark Rothstein cultural enrichment event on Friday, October 11.  Below is a link to his website. 
http://www.worldofropejumping.com/index.html
Pictures to come!

AND

Little Joey turned 2 months!  I had to share.